I have the right to refuse/cancel a sale at any time.
1. I accpet cash, money orders, and paypal.
2.When you leave with your rabbit, you also leave with a care package! It includes a simple care sheet, a small container of food that we are currently using, some hay, and a birth certificate or a pedigree.
3. Sales are based on a first serve, first come basis.
4. All show quality rabbits come with a complete pedigree, unless marked otherwise.(Changing or removing our "Whisper's Rabbitry" prefix is prohibited.) If you are purchasing a pet, you will recieve a birth certificate instead of a pedigree, and these pets should not be bred.
5. All rabbits sold are healthy, to the best of my knowledge, at the time of sale. If the rabbit you have purchased should become ill or die within 14 days of purchase, I will glady replace the rabbit or refund your money. I can not be held resonsible for any vet costs. I will not replace or refund rabbits that become ill or die due to neglect, stress, improper care, improper feeding, and/or improper handling.
6. All show quality animals are sold without any known disqualifications at the time of sale, but are not guaranteed to place at shows. I can not guarantee show quality, reproductive ability, or quality of the offspring, as this is near impossible to predict. But I do not sell any rabbit for show that I would not put on the show table myself. I cull my rabbits hard, and sell only the best for show.
7. I make every possible effort to correctly sex your rabbit at time of sale, BUT a breeder can make a mistake sexing a young rabbit. Buyer knows this upfront and accepts this possibility.
8. All my rabbits are priced based on their show quality, color, pedigree, and age. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Whisper's Rabbitry reserves the right to make any changes to this policy if needed.
Thank you for reading our sales policy :D if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!! :)
If you have found a rabbit that you like on this site, you may place a hold on it to guarantee that it will not be sold before you can get to my farm to purchase him. I will hold a rabbit for a period of two (2) weeks with a 50% non-refundable depoist per rabbit. The balance is due at time of pickup. I cannot hold a rabbit longer than two (2) weeks unless a prior agreement has been made. The only exception to this two (2) week holding rule is if you place a hold on an animal that is under eight weeks old. After the animal turns eight weeks old, the above two week holding period becomes effective.
After the two weeks have passed, and no written agreement has been made, the buyer forfeits the rabbit and all deposits. The rabbit is then placed back up for sale.
TERMS OF SALE:
Pending: A non-refundable deposit is being waited upon, but feel free to inquire in case the sale does not go through.
On Hold: A non-refundable deposit has been received on the rabbit, and it is waiting to be picked up.
Sold: The rabbit has been paid for in full, and is no longer avaliable for sale!
Keeping: We have decided to keep this rabbit for future breeding and/or showing.
If a rabbit is labeled Pending or on hold and you are interested in it, please feel free to inquire about him/her because the sale may not be completed for various reasons. You will be put on a waiting list for the particular bunny you are inquiring about. :D
If you are not happy with your rabbit or your rabbit dies within 14 days of purchase, I will glady replace the rabbit based on what I have avaliable or refund your money.
I do my best to show you how to care for your rabbit by giving you a rabbit care sheet at your time of purchase, but if you ever have any questions don't be afraid to ask!
Show Quality: A show quality rabbit is a rabbit that is sold with no known DQ's at the time of sale, and is a good example of the mini lop breed. Show quality rabbits come with a full pedigree. Show quality rabbits are determined by the ARBA standard book of perfection for the mini lop breed. I only sell rabbits as show quality if I would take them to a show myself, otherwise they are sold as pet quality. I hold my rabbits at a high quality and cull hard.
Brood Quality: A brood quality rabbit is a rabbit of good quality, but may have a fault that does not allow it to be shown. (such as the wrong toenail color or a torn ear) These rabbits can still produce very good quality show animals. Brood Quality are sold with full Pedigrees.
Pet Quality:This rabbit does not come with a pedigree, but I do give new owners a rabbit birth certificate :) Pet Quality animals are rabbits that are non-showable based on the ARBA standard book of perfection, or they do not fit my requirements for a show quality rabbit. A pet quality rabbit is still a lovely rabbit-there is nothing wrong with it healthwise or temper wise. These rabbits are not to be used for breeding.
When you come to pick up your new friend, please bring a carrying case for your rabbit to take them home in. (unless you are buying a cage from me) If you do not have a carrying case, a card board box with blankets will do nicely for transportation purposes.